Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Merveilles de Elise
Wonderland of Elise

Bonjour!


Blogger, Freelancer, Shutterbug, Foodie

Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here

For job/sponsorship opportunities, pls contact me at:
elisemerveilles@gmail.com

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you.

Click Me




Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
DO NOT STEAL OR COPY THE SOURCE CODE

It's Me

Hello fellow humans!



It's been ages since I've last blogged. I'd safely say that it's been 2 years or so? Well, I'm finally back into the blogging scene, with a new me and a spanking new blog at that. For those of you who don't know me, there's a clickable link with the word "Owner" on it to give you a rough idea of who's blog you're stalking now ;)

Anyways, it's August right now and boy am i looking forward to what this month has to offer! First off, I'm a Leo baby turning 24 in a few more days *hint hint*. Secondly, I'm looking forward to work freelance, and hopefully land myself a permanent job. Thirdly, I'm also hoping to further my studies. I seriously hope that I'd be able to achieve all these and that I'd have everyone's support in doing so. SO, #supportelise okay? Okay.

Well, since this is like an introduction post, I won't be posting a super long one because that'll defeat the purpose of an introduction to my blog and I then. But do look forward to my future posts as I'll be posting my Korea Trip (finally!) which will be updated in a few posts.

Hope you'd enjoy reading this blog and look forward to my next update as much as i love sharing my stories!

Till then,
XOXO