Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Merveilles de Elise
Wonderland of Elise

Bonjour!


Blogger, Freelancer, Shutterbug, Foodie

Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here

For job/sponsorship opportunities, pls contact me at:
elisemerveilles@gmail.com

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you.

Click Me




Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
DO NOT STEAL OR COPY THE SOURCE CODE

Makeup Haul


Hey loves! Sorry for such a long hiatus, I truly apologise for my lack of interesting subject to blog of or about. And the korean post is still on its way, so bear with me for a bit more okay? Anyways, just got myself some makeup products and would like to share with you guys what I've gotten. I didn't get everything at one go tho, this is what I bought in a span of 2-3 weeks! And I think there's still some sales going on right now at the pharmacies and make up stores so it's actually the best time to grab hold of some awesome deals! =)



Well, a girls gotta love her make up and trust me, it's a never ending love-ship cuz it's never enough! ;) I have quite a collection of make up products and majority of it are lip products. Don't ask me why cuz honestly I have no idea. Back to business, all products above were bought with my own money and am not sponsored in any way. Kinda sad tho cuz I'd love to get sponsored to experiment and review on cosmetics but am super proud of myself cuz I'm spending my own hard-earned money, so hopefully in the near future I'd get the chance =)



First up, the new L'Oréal Paris Mat Magique all-in-one compact with SPF 34PA+++ and the L'Oréal Paris Lucent Magique liquid light touch up pen. Both of which i got from Watsons and Guardian respectively. Unfortunately they don't have any promotions going on right now for these 2 products but the price are pretty reasonable at less than RM40 each.



Next are products from Maybelline. Yes I do love my drugstore products as I think they do a great job at making me look pretty at half the price of other high-end products out there. =) Got myself the new Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes mascara! Major love to Maybelline for bringing in this amazing product to Malaysia cuz it definitely made my eyes bigger. Also picked up the Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo in the shade "Inked in Pink". I must say it's the loveliest shade of pink that I've ever seen and it really does compliment my eyes given my complexion is leaning towards the tanned side. Big love! *Good news: Guardian is having promotion right now where you purchase anything above RM50 inclusive of the Big Eyes mascara, you get to spin the wheel of fortune and win Maybelline products up to RM200!* Took the opportunity and spun myself an extra baked eyeshadow! Love the blend of gold with purple blue hues. Not sure when I'd use it but would definitely do a tutorial or some sort on the blog later on =)



Last but not least, lip products! This is one heck of a steal I got from Sephora during the weekends. It's their limited edition lippie bag that consists of 2 NYX Butter Lipsticks in the shades Fizzies and Hot Tamale, Sephora Rogue Infusion in the shade Red Essense and a Tarte LipSurgence in the shade Blissful. I'm blissful indeed after getting this for myself and can't wait to play with all the colours! Not to mention a whole drawer of other lip products I've already owned but am happy my collection is growing =D Ladies and gents, if you'd like to get this amazing lippie bag, please hurry to the nearest Sephora store near you as it's limited edition and definitely worth so much more than what you're paying (RM69 only)! Not an advert but I just wanna share such a great deal with everyone, so I'd add another point here: All products are full sized products(but am unsure about the Sephora Rouge Infusion tho) and the Tarte LipSurgence alone is retailing at RM79 if am not mistaken.

That's all for my beauty haul. More to come soon! And reviews for each product category would be up in the next few posts after I've used it for more than 3-5 times so that it's a more reliable review =)

Till then,
XOXO