Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Merveilles de Elise
Wonderland of Elise

Bonjour!


Blogger, Freelancer, Shutterbug, Foodie

Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here

For job/sponsorship opportunities, pls contact me at:
elisemerveilles@gmail.com

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you.

Click Me




Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
DO NOT STEAL OR COPY THE SOURCE CODE

Review: Sephora Limited Edition Puckerlicious Lip Set


Introducing the Sephora Limited Edition Puckerlicious Lip Set I've gotten in my recent haul. For those of you who are interested in knowing what I bought, you can check out my haul post here.


Packed in a lovely striped transparent bag, this lip set holds 4 lovely lip colours for all kinds of looks you're going for! From left to right: Nyx Butter Lipstick in Fizzies, Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hot Tamale, Sephora Rouge Infusion in Red Essence and Tarte LipSurgence in Blissful.



Let's start with Nyx's Butter Lipsticks. I've heard of this butter lippie for sometime now and lots of beauty gurus have been raving bout this product for its rich colour and smooth application. So when I got this lip set, I was more than ecstatic to find so many beautiful lippies and these butter lipsticks were one of them. 


On the left we have the shade Hot Tamale which is a warm orange colour that surprisingly looks good on my skin tone! But one thing that everyone has to keep in mind is that you can't have cracked lips AT ALL when applying such a bright colour as it'll definitely show and it won't look pretty. And an extra suggestion is to apply it layer by layer as the colour is buildable.

Next to it is the colour Fizzies. It's a lovely shade of cherry colour that looks natural and is suitable for everyday use. Smooth and buttery like all its' friends, this is a go-to for me as I generally don't use lipsticks due to its' drying properties after long hours of application. So this alone says a lot on how good of a product it is.

     
NYX Butter Lipstick in Hot Tamale      NYX Butter Lipstick in Fizzies



This beauty in black is the Sephora Rouge Infusion in Red Essence. It's basically a lip tint in a dark berry colour. Good if you're going for a dark or vampy look. I'd recommend applying lip balm after putting on lip tints so that your lips would remain moist as lip tints doesn't provide any moisture or hydrating properties. Well at least that's how I normally apply lip tints as it gives your lips that extra gloss/shine. The picture however may not show how dark or vampy the colour really is on my lips but it's still a pretty colour and be sure to apply it evenly to avoid having patchy lips.

Sephora Rouge Infusion is Red Essence



Last but not least, this beautiful peach coloured lip gloss from Tarte cosmetics. I've heard lots of good reviews from this make-up brand and I was super excited when this is available in Sephora Malaysia, more over when it's in the Limited Edition Puckerlicious Lip Set for a stealer price! This LipSurgence's applicator is not the normal doe-shaped applicator that you'll find in your lip glosses. If you noticed, the applicator has a dent on the top half  which i think make application easier as it fits the lips perfectly during application. The smell was okay and love the application and formula as it's not sticky on your lips (which I love). But most of all, I love the colour as I'm a sucker for peachy or red colours. =3

Tarte LipSurgence in Blissful


Here's some swatches for your reference on natural lighting.

Left to right: Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hot Tamale, Fizzies, Sephora Rouge Infusion in Red Essence, Tarte LipSurgence in Blissful


That's all for my review today. Hope it's somewhat helpful in expanding your lippie collection. More reviews to come!


Till then,
XOXO